WE'RE selecting three visual works by each of three NUJ members to exhibit at September's International Confederation of Societies of Authors & Composers (CISAC) conference in London.
You need to submit:
- copies (or photos) of up to three visual works
- your name and postal address
- a title for each work
- a description of each work
- the retail selling price of each work
The works must be:
- yours and original
- not more than 2 x 2 x 1 metre in size
- not more than 50kg in mass
- not noxious, toxic, flammable at 50°C or otherwise dangerous
Send copies or images of your works to email@example.com
- no individual files over 100kb at this stage, please -
or to Freelance exhibit c/o Headland House,
to arrive by 1 August.
Works are delivered for consideration by the editor at your own risk and
you must arrange collection (and delivery to the exhibition of successful
works). Works accepted for the exhibition will be insured by DACS.
The Editor's decision shall be final.