STOP MOANING AND DO SOMETHING
Pay in the Media Summit
Saturday 6 November 2004
Headland House, Grays Inn Road, London
Including sessions on pay claims, campaigning, planning action
plus launch of a new pay campaigns database.
- Jeremy Dear, General Secretary;
- Chris Morley, FoC Birmingham Post and Mail;
- Michelle Stanistreet, MoC Express Newspapers;
- Labour Research Department;
- Miles Barter, Northern Organiser;
- and many more...
The summit will be the centre-piece for planning our national
pay campaigns over the coming twelve months.
Make sure your chapel is represented.
GET ORGANISED FOR FAIR PAY
For details and to book a place contact Debbie
Smith at email@example.com or on 020 7843 3728