Forms for fun and profit

The essential forms that writers need to complete to get payments for photocopying of their work and some other secondary uses, through ALCS (the Authors' Licensing & Collecting Society) are now online at

Many members are getting several hundred extra pounds per year just for filling these in.

Photographers, illustrators, cartoonists and allied trades need to contact the DACS, the Design & Artists Collecting Society instead, at

Last modified: 19 February 2006 - © 2006 contributors
The Freelance editor is elected by London Freelance Branch and responsibility for content lies solely with the editor of the time
Send comments to the editor: