Call for tenders: Freelance Directory
The NUJ's Freelance Industrial Council
is interested in receiving quotations to undertake the following work on
the on-line Freelance Directory:
- A graphic redesign to give it a fresh appearance.
- Changes to the coding so that any member who is fully paid up can create and
edit an entry on the directory and that that entry can include a link to
their own web site.
- Changes to the coding so that every entry is more eaisly Google searchable.
- Changes to the coding to allow photographers to upload a limited number of
examples of their work to the site.
- There may also be a requirement to make some minor amendments to the
- To provide on going maintenance and hosting of the site (for which we will
expect an annual figure that will be open to review in three years).
- Reintroduce all those entries that have ever been in the directory, where
the members in question are still in membership.
The work to be completed within twelve weeks of the acceptance of the
contract. Responses to this call to be with firstname.lastname@example.org
by 11am on 19 February 2007 (not as posted earlier).
We would expect quotations to give a break down of the likely costs so that
each line in the specification has a separate vost attached. We are seeking
written quotations only, in the first instance.